Friday 24 January 2014

WELCOME 2014

FREEDOM...!

The year 2014 started with me retiring on the 2nd of January. Yes, I got my freedom finally after 30 years of slogging as a teacher. 
But then, on that very day too, my husband was rushed again ( the second incident after a lapse of 10 days being hospitalised due to to heart attack) through the outpatient ward after complaining of short of breath and his blood pressure becoming low and low. It was really scary. After hours of being examined by a group of young doctors,I went in the Bilik Semi Kritikal to find out his condition. It seemed all this while, my poor husband had been suffering from stomach ulcer and there was some internal bleeding. He had been losing blood without him realising it and that caused his blood pressure to keep dropping. After that, he got stuck in the hospital ward for 6 days with 5 pints of fresh blood transfused into his blood system and there goes my first few days of tasting freedom.
Alhamdulillah, Allah is so Great and Kind, his condition is so much better now and I am able to inhale my best days of not going to work.
So, Welcome 2014! That was the first magic that you have offered me. I am able to enjoy my 'just being' with my beloved husband. My hopes and my prayers with Allah' s blessings and mercy He will grant us, me and family more and more magic in whatever forms that will take us a long long way to steps of jannah and happiness. My true wishes to all mankind so that the World will be a happy and healthy place for all of us to live in. Aamiin..

P/S  Yay.. I don't have to go to school any more. The regiment that I have been practising since I was 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment