Since retired starting from 2nd of January, I feel like time passes by so fast. Now its coming to the end of the year already and look at me..
I was thinking I would be able to posts a lot of stories in my blog and seems like it does not happen that way. It is quite frustrating actually. Nevertheless there are things that I have achieved and of course a lot more that I need to accomplished.
Things that I managed to do:
- going out and catch up with friends old and new
- meeting up with new people for my business
- taking care of my husband ( being hospitalized 3 times this year itself)
- more cooking is done
- jang da yeon exercises ( though not really consistent)
- clearing up my cupboard
- give away my old yet still new clothes since I do not need them anymore
- spring clean my store room which I have kept postponing
- enjoy my breakfast at the time other people going to work
- more time for reading, facebook and online
- feeling not guilty for watching Korean Dramas
- going shopping
- holiday with my husband to Langkawi and Chiang Mai
- khatam Al Quran
- and many more little things...
Things which I have yet to..but will accomplish:
- move to a higher level in my business
- start writing my own stories
- reduce weight
- finish reading a book
- starting my cooking class
- create a new hobby
- attending any religious class
- learn a new language (Arabic)
- finish my tafsir Al Quran
- doing voluntary/ charity work
Well.. looking at the list, there are slightly more that I have done than those that I haven't. Not bad actually. But I really wished that I could do more meaningful activities not only for myself but rather more for other people around me. Most importantly I am grateful to God for giving me good health and the opportunity to pursue things which I enjoy doing since my retirement. Only exception is that I pray to Allah again and again so that He showers his mercy upon us by letting my husband to recover from his illness. I want us to be healthy and happy so that we will be able to share and do more things together. I am most certain, Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful will never let me down. He knows what is best for me. Only thing which I need to do is to focus on what I am supposed to achieve and Allah is always there to guide me. Amazingly, no matter what and how the situation is, I know He is there with me and He loves me...