Saturday 1 November 2014

TIME IS TIMELY

Since retired starting from 2nd of January, I feel like time passes by so fast. Now its coming to the end of the year already and look at me.. 
I was thinking I would be able to posts a lot of stories in my blog and seems like it does not happen that way. It is quite frustrating actually. Nevertheless there are things that I have achieved and of course a lot more that I need to accomplished.
Things that I managed to do:
  • going out and catch up with friends old and new
  • meeting up with new people for my business
  • taking care of my husband ( being hospitalized 3 times this year itself)
  • more cooking is done
  • jang da yeon exercises ( though not really consistent)
  • clearing up my cupboard
  • give away my old yet still new clothes since I do not need them anymore
  • spring clean my store room which I have kept postponing
  • enjoy my breakfast at the time other people going to work
  • more time for reading, facebook and online 
  • feeling not guilty for watching Korean Dramas
  • going shopping
  • holiday with my husband to Langkawi and Chiang Mai
  • khatam Al Quran
  • and many more little things...

Things which I have yet to..but will accomplish:
  • move to a higher level in my business
  • start writing my own stories
  • reduce weight
  • finish reading a book
  • starting my cooking class
  • create a new hobby
  • attending any religious class
  • learn a new language (Arabic)
  • finish my tafsir Al Quran
  • doing voluntary/ charity work

Well.. looking at the list, there are slightly more that I have done than those that I haven't. Not bad actually. But I really wished that I could do more meaningful activities not only for myself but rather  more for other people around me. Most importantly I am grateful to God for giving me  good health and the opportunity to pursue things which I enjoy doing since my retirement. Only exception is that I pray to Allah again and again so that He showers his mercy upon us by letting my husband to recover from his illness. I want us to be healthy and happy so that we will be able to share and do more things together. I am most certain, Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful will never let me down. He knows what is best  for me. Only thing which I need to do is to focus on what I am supposed to achieve and Allah is always there to guide me.  Amazingly, no matter what and how the situation is, I know He is there with me and He loves me...


No comments:

Post a Comment